1. Master degree or above in mathematics, computer, statistics, physics, signal processing, information technology and other related majors. Ph.D. is preferred.
2. Maser at least two commonly used AI programming languages, including Python, R, OpenCV, Matlab, SQL, Scala, Spark, PHP, Java, and Weka.
3. Familiar with classification algorithms, clustering algorithms, deep learning and reinforcement learning of machine learning.
4. Familiar with neural network theory and proficient in modeling and training with at least one neural network framework like Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, or Pytorch. Familiar with CNN/ RNN/LSTM, basic methods of image processing, and other tool libraries like OpenCV.
5. Understand and master Linux, MySQL, MongoDb. Understand Redis, Hadoop, and Hive, etc. Have some experience in big data analysis, data modeling, machine learning.
6. Good at solving and analyzing problems with imagination and learning ability. Have good teamwork spirit, creative thinking, and the passion to promote artificial intelligence.
7. Able to read and write English research papers and have CET-6 / TOEFL /IELTS certificates.
Machine Algorithm Expert/Engineer
1. College degree or above in pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, biological engineering, biotechnology and other related majors.
2. Over 8-year experience in drug R&D and production in the biopharmaceutical industry, including at least 5 years of quality management. Those with experience in registration and application are preferred.
3. Familiar with the registration regulations such as Provisions for Drug Registration. Familiar with GMP regulations at home and abroad. Able to establish a set of quality systems in line with the regulations and conduct effective management. Able to independently solve problems in quality management of drug production.
4. Familiar with biological laboratory and workshop, including clean space, water treatment and other public facilities. Familiar with process R&D and production equipment and analyze verification of related equipment.
5. Familiar with the R&D quality system, cell culture fermentation, purification, preparation, analysis and other R&D work.
6. Familiar with the management of risks, deviations and adjustments in drug R&D and production.
1. Bachelor degree or above in drug analysis, biopharmacy, biochemistry, immunology, molecular biology, etc. Master is preferred.
2. Over 3-year (for bachelors) or 1-year (for masters) experience in quality research and analysis of biological products, cell culture, and residue detection.
3. Have ability to use HPLC, UV-Vis, electrophoresis system, conventional instruments such as microplate reader, biochemical analyzer, and cell culture system, and maintain the instruments.
4. Have ability to analyze and process experimental data, and experience in writing drug declaration materials.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biotechnology, cell biology, pharmacy and other related majors. Master is preferred.
2. Over 3-year (for bachelors) or 1-year (for masters) experience in animal cell culture or other related work. Be able to independently formulate and implement the cell culture process plan, and write reports.
3. Have successful experience in cell culture process test and pilot development. Those with experience of over 50L pilot process development are preferred.
4. Work hard, be patient and meticulous, have a sense of responsibility and have team spirit.
5. Have an innovative spirit to put forward new methods, ideas and processes during process development.
Cell Culture Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above in biotechnology and other related majors. Master is preferred.
2. Over 3-year (for bachelors) or 1-year (for masters) experience of purification work of genetic engineering in pharmaceutical companies.
3. Good at English and able to read English literature.
4. Familiar with various protein purification processes, AKTA chromatography system, various chromatography technologies (affinity, hydrophobicity, and ion exchange, etc.). Have experience in chromatography process development, amplification, optimization, optimization of inactivation/deviralization process and verification.
5. Have relevant work experience in antibody purification, amplification or project application.
6. Have a sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
Protein Purification Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above in molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, biochemistry, bioengineering, medicine, pharmacy or other related majors. Master is preferred; Bachelors should have over 3 years work experience and masters over 1 year experience.
2. Skilled in common experiments of molecular biology and cell culture, etc.
3. Have experience in cell transfection and prokaryotic/eukaryotic cell expression.
4. Able to read English literature and good at patent searching.
5. Have the ability to analyze and solve problems, good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biology, clinical medicine, pharmacy, biological information and other related majors.
2. About 5-year experience in a well-known bio-pharmaceutical company, bio-tech company, bio-instrument company or CRO company, etc.
3.Proficient in English communication.
4. Have a certain understanding and tracking of the bio-pharmaceutical industry development, the network resources of domestic and foreign bio-pharmaceutical companies, experience in project transfer and introduction of practical operation, and familiar with the policies, regulations and status of the domestic and foreign pharmaceutical industry.
5. Have publicity ability, keen market insight and accurate analyzing ability, excellent planning and customer communication ability, intelligence retrieval and analyzing ability; be able to learning quickly and bear the pressure.
6. Accept result-oriented work, have a strong sense of responsibility and achievement motivation.
Business Development Director / Manager
International Business Assistants
1. Bachelor degree or above in biology, pharmacy, English. Excellent fresh graduates are accepted and those with overseas study experience are preferred.
2. Have excellent English interpreting and translating skills, and a certain writing skills. Be able to communicate with foreign customers.
3. Have passion towards translation and good ability of communication, coordination, emergency disposal.
4. Have a strong interest towards AI and biomedical industries. Be able to adapt to fast-paced work, learning quickly and bear the pressure.
5. Be serious and responsible towards work with professional ethics. Accept result-oriented work, have strong sense of responsibility and achievement motivation.
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, full-time or part-time.
2. Over 8-year experience in IR or other related work. Able to organize, plan and hold large forums.
3. Familiar with brand publicity work. Have investment planning capabilities.
4. Have strong market thinking and business judgment ability, excellent business development ability, good communicating and expressing ability and execution ability.
5. Accept result-oriented work. Have a strong sense of responsibility and achievement motivation. Excellent candidates can be the director and report to the CEO. Part-time employees can be retirees of financial sector.
Investor Relationship Director/Manager